Unipenta Sdn Bhd started business in August 1993 in the midst of the construction boom.
Initially small jobs were undertaken and run by a skeleton staff. During the first year of operation the turnover amounted to only RM1.25 Million. Today the company is a CIDB G7 and PKK Class A Bumiputra Company poised to take the quantum leap to becoming an elite and premium builder able to undertake projects of all sizes ranging from conventional to turnkey.
Under the management of the experienced directors, the company expanded very rapidly. Quality staffs were added to the organization. The company has to-date completed works of total value more than RM 500 Million. The company is currently undertaking a few contracts with value ranging from a few million to hundreds of million.
In our quest for excellence, Unipenta Sdn Bhd is committed to nurturing a culture conducive to the development of a dynamic and robust company focused on economic goals as well as social responsibility. In Unipenta, we promote these values :-
- Unity – We pull together in the same direction with the same vision.
- Professionalism – We work industriously, intelligently, responsibly and independently.
- Principles – We pursue the proper course of action. We are diligent in the performance of our action. These actions that we pursue are beneficial to the company.
- Advancement and Growth – We create an environment that encourages continuous learning as a key aspect of mutual development.
- Transparency – We are open and willing to discuss all issues at all levels.
- Results Orientated – We set clear objectives, realistic goals and measurable results.